ARTIST APPLICATION – 10 x 20 Space
Thank you for applying to the two-day Luther Pecan Festival on Main Street on Nov. 19 -20, 2022.
We look for artists who will:
- cross-promote with your social media,
- offer unique products that you make or curate,
- relentlessly support other small businesses,
- want to be part of a two-day fest in a PECAN ORCHARD on the weekend before Thanksgiving!
If this is YOU, please sign up!
Full payment is required. Refunds will be issued for applicants who do not meet the standards of the festival, or are duplicate. (Sign up early!)
COST: $150 for one 10×20 space
- Saturday, Nov 19, 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday, Nov 20, 10 am – 4 pm
- Setup: Friday, Nov. 18, 3 pm or Saturday morning BEFORE 9:30 a.m.
- TEAR DOWN begins Sunday at 4 pm. Firm.
- NO VEHICLES ALLOWED IN ARTIST AREA AFTER SHOW BEGINS (unless the vehicle is part of your display).
- Artists may not tear down early for any reason. Tear down begins at 4 pm on Sunday, Nov. 20.
- Booths will in downtown Luther! Spaces are assigned along Main Street and First Street. Please book early.
- Tents will not be provided; your tent must be secured/anchored.
- Bring your own chairs and tables.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- NEW: We are accepting a limited number of multi-level market applications.
- Vendors grant permission to use images of the vendors’ booths/items and name to promote the event. Vendors grant permission for festival promoters to use images published on vendors’ social media.
- The show will occur whether rain or snow; and would only be rescheduled for an extreme weather event or another calamity. No refunds.
- Vendors will conduct their own monetary transactions. (Local sales tax is only 8.5%.) Artists will remit their own sales tax to the State of Oklahoma, or if you don’t have a sales tax number, submit your sales tax to Luther Pecan Festival by the end of the day, with the form provided.
- Your booth must be staffed for the duration of the show. Vendors must clean their booth area, and remove all trash (please break down boxes).
- Vendors agree to clean booth area and leave nothing when the show is over. Please do not leave your trash here for us to clean up.
- The Luther Pecan Festival, Couch Pecan Orchard, Town of Luther, or The Luther Register will not be responsible for loss or damage to property.
WOULD YOU RATHER PAY BY CHECK? EMAIL ME FIRST ([email protected]s) TO SAVE YOUR SPOT, THEN MAIL PAYMENT TO: LUTHER REGISTER, PO BOX 311, LUTHER, OK 73054