Luther, June 29, 2020—The numbers of confirmed cases of Oklahoma Covid-19 rise, but in our neck of the woods the numbers are holding steady, according to the data that the Oklahoma State Department of Health published on Monday.
- As of this advisory, Monday, June 29, there are 13,172 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There is one additional death; it did not occur in the past 24 hours.
- One in Oklahoma County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 385 total deaths in the state.
- The OSDH has launched a new testing site dashboard, which includes an interactive map and updated site contact information. Please call test sites to make an appointment and confirm hours of operation before visiting.
|City/Town||Number of Cases||Number of Active Cases|