UPDATE: WOW! What a response. We are thrilled to report that all of our Food Truck slots are spoken for 2019. Contact us if you would like to be put on a waiting list. THANK YOU.
What’s a festival without food. We are excited to welcome food vendors once again to the Luther Pecan Festival. This year we will accept ten food trucks on November 16, 2019. Attached is our application.
- Festival Hours, Saturday, November 16, 2019, 10 am – 4pm.
- Setup begins Friday evening at 5 pm, if desired. Security will be offered but the Luther Pecan Festival, The Town of Luther nor the Luther Register will be responsible for loss or damage to property during setup on Nov. 15 or Nov. 16.
- SATURDAY morning setup must be completed by 9:30 am, Nov. 16, including all FOOD TRUCKS for the opening of the festival at 10 am. All extra vehicles, not part of food operation must be removed.
- Tear down may not begin before 4 pm on Nov. 17.
- A tent will not be provided. Market vendors may bring your own outfitting to create a welcoming space to welcome the public.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Water will not be provided.
- Weather. The show will take place whether rain or snow; and would only be rescheduled for an extreme weather event or other calamity. No refunds.
- Market vendors will conduct their own monetary transactions.
- Your area must be staffed at all times.
- APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION to the Luther Pecan Festival. We strive to keep a balance of type of food trucks with attendance projections and for the food offerings of our Luther restaurant community.
To apply, click here to download the application, or email email@example.com. Or fill out the online version. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you.
Luther Pecan Festival 2019 Food Vendor Application
Fill out this form for consideration to be one of the ten food vendors at the November 16, 2019, event. Thank you.