The Town of Luther is accepting bids for the following website and digital communication services.
- Website Backups, Software Updates and Site Security – per year
- Monthly Website Updates – per month
Typical monthly updates include:
- Meeting minutes
- Police and Fire Chief Reports
- Event posting
- Comments (deleting spam and approving legitimate comments)
Other updates may include:
- Directory updates
- Resolutions and Ordinances
- Various blog posts
- Business Directory updates
- Employment Opportunity updates
- General updated information
- Email Service (updates and occasional maintenance) – per year
- Site Repair/Remodel/Not General Updates – per hour
- Graphic Work – per hour
- Possible employee training – per hour
Please submit separate bid amounts for items 1 – 6, as the Town Board of Trustees may elect to retain some of the associated duties in-house. Please bid according to the required parameters (per hour, per month, per year) Include detailed information about your company and experience, along with references. Our website is www.townoflutherok.com and is a Wordpress site.
Submit your bid to Town of Luther, Attn: Scherrie Pidcock, PO Box 56, Luther, OK 73054, or submit via email to [email protected] by Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 4:30 PM. Bids will be reviewed and considered at the Town of Luther Special Planning meeting on Thursday, July 25, 2019, at 6:30 PM.